Cancellation, Returns & Exchanges
Your order is finalized when you press the "place your order" button.
After an order is completed, the customer can only cancel an order for items that are marked on the product page as being returnable (one-of-a-kind items or items over ¥30,000). Cancellation must be done within seven days of placing the order.
Please understand that all items that are not marked as returnable will not be accepted no matter which payment method is used.We will not accept any returns or exchanges for customized products including size size-fitted items.
How to Return an Item
- Please contact us using the contact form with the details of your return.
- Please fill out the return form included with the product.
- When returning the item, please send it back in the same condition as when you received it.
- The customer may use a shipping company of their choice, but we recommend selecting one that issues a tracking number.
- The customer must bear the shipping costs for returns and exchanges.
4-23-4-1F Minamiaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Please return the item within 7 days of delivery.We will not be able to accept any items passed after the return period.
- We will accept returns for items that have been tried on. However, return requests will not be honored when there is evidence of wear on the product.
- We do not accept products that have scoffing, missing stones or other damage that was not present at the time of delivery.
- Please return the product as it arrived, complete with the original box, warranty, and other items that came with it.
- Make sure to pack the product so it won’t be damaged during transit and it should be marked “Handle with care” and/or “fragile.”
- Please fill out the return form and send it back with the product.
The refund will be made to the same credit card used for the purchase. Depending on the credit card company you use, the refund amount may be credited to the same month’s statement,, or the refund may appear the following month after the initial statement deadline has passed. Please contact your credit card company for details.