Terms of service
Chapter 1: General ProvisionsArticle 1: Definitions
- Company/Shop/We/Us/Our: the operator of this online store, built to provide the service of online shopping.
- Service : the online shopping service provided by Us through the Internet.
These Terms apply to the Users of this service provided by Us via the Internet. Users are deemed to have agreed to the Terms of this agreement at the time they begin using the Service.
These Terms apply to Your use of the Site and any purchase You make from Our Site. We reserve the right to change or modify any of these Terms at any time, and in Our sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately when We post the revised Terms to Our Site and all Services provided after that point will fall under the new Terms.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damages incurred by Users or Purchasers as a result of changes or additions to the Terms, whether direct or indirect, foreseeable or not.
Chapter 2: Purchasing Products
Article 4: Purchase of the Products
- Users shall order any purchase of products to the Shop(s) utilizing the Services.
Users who wish to purchase Our products must order the products according to the procedures specified by Us.
- The sale-and-purchase agreement between the User and the Shop will come into effect when the User clicks on the "confirm the order" button after confirming the delivery address and other order details registered through the Services and has received an e-mail message from Company confirming such order.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the Shop reserves the right to cancel or terminate any sale-and-purchase agreement with any User, in the event of an illegal, unauthorized or inappropriate use of the Services or the Shop Site, together with the right to take other appropriate measures.
- Any purchase through the Shop by a minor (an individual under the age of 20) shall not be valid unless such transaction has been pre-approved by his/her legal representative.
Article 5: Changes to the Registered Data
If the User wishes to change any or all the information they have registered on the site, such as name and address, please notify Us immediately. If the change of personal information is received after the order has been processed, then it will go through based on the information registered at the time of the order. Any errors that may occur as a result of late changes are not the responsibility of the Shop.
Article 6: Payment Terms
- The User is obligated to pay to the Shop, per Product, the combined total of the price listed the Product, the Japanese sales tax levied on the listed price, shipment expenses, and any other handling charges to be applied to the purchase.
- Please refer to the “Timing and Method of Payment” in the “Specified Commercial Transaction Act”.
Article 7: Return of Products
We shall handle returns of products from Purchasers in accordance with the "Cancelling and Returning Purchased Products" in the "Specified Commercial Transaction Act" section of the Site.
Chapter 3 : Personal information
Article 8: Personal information
Chapter 4 : Contractual Liability
Article 9: Prohibited Acts by the User
When using the Service, Users shall not engage in any of the following acts:
- Actions that cause or may cause trouble, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties, or Us.
- Any actions that infringe or may infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other rights of a third party or Us.
- Acts that violate or may violate public order and morals, or acts that would encourage the same.
- Use of any Contents obtained from the Services and/or the Shop Site by the User for any purpose beyond personal use, including those listed in the following section.
- Acts of duplication, sale, publication, distribution, disclosure or other exploitation of any contents obtained from the Services or the Shop Site, through any third party including other Users, or any other acts equivalent to the same.
- Acts which obstruct the operation or business of Company and/or the Shop and/or damage the credibility or reputation of Company and/or the Shop.
- Any acts that discredit or damage the reputation of the Company or the Shop.
- Any other acts We reasonably determine inappropriate.
Chapter 5 :Indemnifications; Disclaimer
Article 10:Indemnifications; Disclaimer
- In the event the User has caused any damages to a third party incurred from his/her use of the Services, the said User shall, at their sole expense and liability, resolve the issue, holding Company and the Shop harmless from any loss or damage.
- We make no warranty as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, or usefulness of any and all information accessible through this Service.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the User, either directly or indirectly from any display of information on the Shop Site which may have turned out to be false or which would be misleading.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the User, either directly or indirectly from the various deficiencies of the Products sold by the Shop, including but not limited to the deficiencies in quality, materials, performance, functionality, and /or compatibility with other products.
- In the event that a Purchaser fails or refuses to receive a product, is unable to receive a product due to a prolonged absence, has an unknown delivery address, or is unable to receive a product for some unknown reason, We shall fulfill Our obligation to deliver the product by contacting the contact information registered by the Purchaser and/or bring the product to the delivery address specified at the time of purchase.
Article 11: Liabilities
- In the event that Company or the Shop is liable for damages for any reason (including but not limited to any liability under any applicable law including but not limited to the Japanese Consumer Contract Act), We shall be liable only for direct and customary damages (not including special damages such as lost profits, consequential damages or legal fees) that have actually been incurred by the User.
- The disclaimer clauses for these Terms shall not apply to the Company and/or the Shop in the event of willful act and/or gross negligence on Our part.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms disclaiming or limiting Company or the Shop’s liability is judged to be invalid or unacceptable under the Civil Code, the Consumer Contract Act or other applicable laws and regulations, We shall be liable only for direct and customary damages (not including special damages such as lost profits, consequential damages or legal fees) that have actually been incurred by the User.
Chapter 6 : Miscellaneous
Article 12: Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, to any and all contents provided through the Services vest in Company, the Shop, or the third party underlying rights holders (collectively the “Owners”.)In the event of any violation of the preceding paragraph by the User, the User shall resolve the issue at their sole expense and liability and hold the Owners harmless from any loss or damage.
Article 13: Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive law of Japan, without regard to any conflict of law principles.
Article 14: Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
In the event of any dispute over the interpretation of this Agreement, We reserve the right to determine the interpretation within reason. It is agreed that the court for all disputes arising with regards to this Terms shall be rendered at the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company or/and the Shop.